Your personal information, including the contact details you provide us, is used to respond to any email, website, postal, or telephone query you make. Inquiries you make will correspond with the information regarding the order you have placed on our website. Information may be retained to assist us in fulfilling future orders, likewise, it may also be used for us to monitor or improve our customer service procedures.
Any documents you upload on our website will be treated with great care and confidentiality through the following ways:
1. Documents you upload are never shared with third parties, nor are they published.
2. All of our academics and employees will maintain confidentiality regarding the content of the documents.
3. Our academics are obligated to delete your document after they have provided the service you requested.
4. A secure connection (SSL) is used to upload any of the documents you provide to AcademiaOne.
5. When you pay by credit card, we disclose information as required to verify your identity and to process your payment, according to the terms and conditions by which each credit card or payment system operates, only to your bank or card issuer and our bank or payment processors.
6. When you pay by PayPal or another electronic payment service (e-payment service), we provide information as required by the system, including your order number and the amount and currency of payment required, to the e-payment service you select.
7. Banks and e-payment services may monitor financial activity for legal reasons or to ensure compliance with their terms of service to you and to us. Therefore, we may occasionally provide additional details regarding your order or transaction for these purposes upon request.